Friday, September 6, 2013

Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Painting Challenge: SamDoum's Day 6

It's Day 6 of Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, and it's Valentines Day! (Well, at least in the world of SamDoum Art anyway) as I have my new sixth painting for you today!

Now, what's today's color scheme?- Why, pinks, reds, purples and the color black of course -- just for fun!

What day is it tomorrow? Perhaps it will be Thanksgiving or Independence Day. We'll just have to see . . .

I like this one a lot. It's perfect for a little girls room.  I'm thinking I'll make more of these and frame them and put them in my three little girls rooms. They love these kaleidoscope paintings a lot. In fact, they keep calling them "snowflakes", which is funny because that's partially where I draw my inspiration from when I draw them.

I restricted my color palette for this particular kaleidoscope painting on purpose so that all of the colors would represent Valentine's Day. And tomorrow I'll restrict my color palette again in order to represent a new holiday.

Until then, I hope you enjoy! 'Til later fellow art lovers!
-SamDoum

Kaleidoscope #6: 30 Day Painting Challenge: Day 6
$50.00 , 6"x6", Ink on Illustration Board


Did you Know? . . .
Day 6 : Kaleidoscope Fact #6: The first real exhibition of kaleidoscopes featured as an art form took place in 1980.
Click here in order to Visit the SamDoumArt Gallery and Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com