Saturday, September 21, 2013

Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Painting Challenge: SamDoum's Day 21

It's Day 21 of Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, and I have my new 21st Kaleidoscope in Ink painting for you today! I hope you enjoy!

Kaleidoscope #21: 30 Day Painting Challenge: Day 21
$50.00 (+ 6.95 S&H) , 6"x6", Ink on Illustration Board

I know that some of you may have missed my previous posts, so I included a small gallery with links to each Kaleidoscope drawing below. Please take a look below and enjoy!
-SamDoum




Did you Know? . . .

Day 21: Kaleidoscope Fact #21: All kaleidoscopes are composed of two main parts: The object box and the viewing tube.


Click HERE to go to the SamDoum Art Gallery and Store! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com