Sunday, September 1, 2013

Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Painting Challenge: Day 1

Today is the big day! Day 1 of Leslie Saeta's  30 Day Painting Challenge is finally here! And as promised, I have a new painting!

Well, it's not actually a painting, as it's more like a drawing--drawn in ink. And it's a kaleidoscope drawing! These are so fun to do and they are really one of my favorite things to do! I love drawing them while I'm watching TV or listening to music. They are so relaxing to do and every time I do them, I create something completely new! Each one is something new--something completely different, and unique. I love the collision of the lines, colors, and shapes: all in one place, working together in order to create balance, order, and harmony!

And so, my fellow lovers of art, if you didn't know ahead of time, this is what one of my "Kaleidoscope Paintings" look like. In the next blog post, I'll tell you a little more about where they come from. I hope you enjoy!

-SamDoum

Kaleidoscope #1: 30 Day Painting Challenge
$50.00 , 6"x6", Ink on Illustration Board


Did you Know? . . .
Day 1: Kaleidoscope Fact #1: The word "kaleidoscope" is derived from the Ancient Greek καλός (kalos), meaning "beautiful", and "beauty".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for commenting! We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
The folks at SamDoumArt.com